1. ONLINE APPLICATION
SCA Enrollment Application for 2020-21 is now open.
Fill out the Online Enrollment Application.
Submit Forms prior to appointment:
- Payment Authorization Form (all families)
- Immunization (new families only; current families, please update your immunization information with the school secretary). Choose applicable form:
- Birth certificates (for students enrolling in K4, K5 and 1st grades)
- Parent Commitment Form (all families)
- Student Record Release Form (new families only – if transferring from another school)
After you fill out the Online Enrollment Application, only new families need to schedule an appointment with the school administration. School office will call to schedule the appointment. Please bring in any forms that have not been submitted yet. If a new student is enrolled, placement testing will be done during this appointment. We encourage both father and mother to attend this appointment.
3. ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION
Once all items are received and processed, an enrollment confirmation will be mailed to you. This is your official verification of enrollment. You have two weeks to make changes or dispute it without any penalties.
4. ANNUAL FEE
The Annual Fee must be paid by June 27, 2020, to the school office (see Financial Information). If not paid by that date, the amount of the fee will increase 10%. (If enrolled after July 1, the family has two weeks to pay the fee without the increase.)
Salvation Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the SCA. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic, and other school-administered programs.